The editors of RECTR welcome articles for consideration. Submitted articles must:
- Be accompanied by a 150-word abstract of the article.
- Be sent via email to RECTR at firstname.lastname@example.org (current MS word required).
- Be between 5,000 – 8,000 words.
- Use current MLA formatting and style (see MLA Style Manual and Guide to Scholarly Publishing, third-edition). RECTR also requires the following:
- Footnotes may be used for additional commentary only (no endnotes).
- All cited materials must be documented via in-text parenthetical citations and a Works Cited page at the document’s end.
- Include the year of first performance in parentheses after the first mention of all dramatic works. For example, “In Thomas Dilke’s The Lover’s Luck (1695), . . .”
Book Review Submissions:
Please contact Penny Richards at email@example.com to propose a book review. Submitted book reviews must:
- Be between 750 – 1,000 words.
- Be sent via email to Penny Richards at firstname.lastname@example.org (current MS word required).